Baked Cheesy Pasta
If you're a cheese lover, you will love this recipe!A creamy cheese sauce from the inside and crispy parmezan on top.
- Frying pan
- Cooking pan
- 250 g chicken thigh
- 150 g rigatoni or penne pasta
- 200 ml milk
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 courgette
- 50 g shredded cheese
- 10 g parmesan
- 15 g flour (plain)
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C.
- Fry the chicken. Once the chicken is ready, add the courgette and tomatoes.
- Bring some water to the boil and cook the pasta.
- In a cooking pan, fry the garlic and melt the butter.
- Add the milk, flour and shredded cheese to the butter and garlic.
- Mix everything together in a overtray. Sprinkle the parmesan on top.
- Bake it for 5 minutes in the oven.
Vegan: not possible Seasoning: add salt, peper and basil.
Calories: 639kcalCarbohydrates: 61.8gProtein: 41.2gFat: 25.5gSaturated Fat: 11.2gFiber: 2.8gSugar: 11g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!