Birthday Cake Oats
Creamy hot oats with the flavor of birthday cake! It makes every morning feel like a party.
- 100 g oats
- 30 g protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 500 ml milk
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 3 drops liquide sweetener
- 2½ tbsp sprinkles
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- Mix the oats with the protein powder, vanilla extract, agave syrup and liquide sweetener.
- Add the milk and stir it. And heat up the oats.
- Put the oats in a bowl and stir in 2 tbsp of sprinkles.
- Add the yoghurt and left-over sprinkles on top.
Vegan: Use plant-based protein powder, milk and yoghurt. Seasoning: not needed.
Calories: 388kcalCarbohydrates: 63.6gProtein: 15gFat: 8.5gSaturated Fat: 3.7gFiber: 5.1gSugar: 12.4g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!