Chia Seed Pudding
Dessert for breakfast! The best way to start your morning with chocolate pudding.
- Hand milk frother
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- 3,5-4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 235 ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp agave
- pinch of salt
- Mix the cocoa powder with the milk using the milk frother.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Make sure you blend it well.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and stir it again.
- Leave in the fridge overnight.
Serving: 1portionCalories: 187kcalCarbohydrates: 21.4gProtein: 7.6gFat: 8.6gSaturated Fat: 1.1gFiber: 8.6gSugar: 8.6g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!