Fudgy blondies made out of chickpeas! Trust me, you don't taste it 😉
- Blender/food processor
- 1 can chickpeas
- 80 g almond butter
- 80 g agave syrup
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 hand dark chocolate chips
- 34 g oat flour
- 40 g margarine (melted)
- 3 ml liquid sweetener
- Preheat the oven at 175 °C.
- Raise and drain the chickpeas. Put them in a blender till one big mash.
- Mix all the other ingredients together with the chickpeas except the egg. Put the mixture in a baking tin (around 15x15cm)
- Beat the egg and spread it on top.
- Put it in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Vegan: leave out the egg. Seasoning: does not apply.
Calories: 130kcalCarbohydrates: 18.8gProtein: 3.9gFat: 4.8gSaturated Fat: 0.9gFiber: 3.3gSugar: 2.5g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!