The fluffiest healthy muffins you will ever have! If you're a chocolate fan, you need to try these.
- 210 g self-raising flour
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 120 g agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 75 g dark chocolate
- 60 ml sunflower oil
- 60 g margarine (melted)
- 120 ml milk
- 170 g yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Melt the margarine.
- Mix the self-raising flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In a different bowl, mix the agave syrup, vanilla extract, sunflower oil, margarine, yoghurt, milk and eggs.
- Stir the dry ingredients together with the wet ingredients.
- Cut the chocolate in small pieces, and stir it in the mixture.
- Fill 2/3 of the muffin cups with the mixture (divide it over 10 muffin cups).
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Vegan: not possible. Plant-based milk and yoghurt is possible. Seasoning: add a pinch of salt
Calories: 250kcalCarbohydrates: 30.8gProtein: 4.2gFat: 11.5gSaturated Fat: 3.4gFiber: 7.3gSugar: 6.9g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!