Easy, super tastefull chorizo tortillas!They are done in 15 minutes and contain so many flavors.
- Frying pan
- 6 mini tortillas
- 75 g chorizo
- 3 bell peppers (red, orange and yellow)
- 400 g tomato sauce with sundried tomatoes
- 200 g minced meat
- 100 g corn
- 1 avocado
- Cut the chorizo in cubes. Fry the minced meat and chorizo.
- Cut the bell peppers and add them to the meat.
- Stir in the mais and tomato sauce.
- Fry the tortillas in a pan for 15 sec each. Cut in the meantime the avocado.
- Fill the tortillas with the sauce and add the avocado on top.
Vegan: use vegan minced meat and vegan chorizo. Seasoning: add cayenne powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and coriander.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!