Cute green and red pancakes! and why not put some veggies in your pancakes?!
- Frying pan
- 90 g oats
- 80 g yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 30 g spinach
- 1 tbsp beet juice (or red colouring)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender except the yoghurt, spinach and beet juice. Blend it.
- Add the spinach to half of the batter and the beet juice to the other half. Blend it again.
- Stir in 40 g of yoghurt to both the batters.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. Spoon 3 to 4 quantities into the pan with an ice cream scoop.
- Bake the pancakes until they are nicely browned and cooked.
- Sprinkle the pancakes as desired. I used some soy yoghurt, agave syrup and cute star sprinkles.
Calories: 301kcalCarbohydrates: 49.4gProtein: 12.3gFat: 7.4gSaturated Fat: 1.9gFiber: 6.8gSugar: 11.6g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!