Crispy Chicken Mango Tortilla Wraps
The combination of a savoury crispy chicken balanced with sweet mango flavours.
- 300 g chicken
- 2 eggs
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 1 mango
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 baby lettuce
- 100 ml sweet and sour sauce
- 6 small tortilla wraps
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and put the breadcrumbs in another bowl. Cut the chicken into the desired size; the bigger, the less crispy.
- First dip the chicken in the egg and then roll into the breadcrumbs.
- Bake the chicken until done.
- Cut the mango and bell pepper in small pieces.
- Fry the bell pepper and add the sweet and sour sauce.
- Fry the tortilla wraps in a pan.
- Fill the tortillas with all the ingredients.
Vegan: does not apply. Seasoning: does not apply.
Calories: 637kcalCarbohydrates: 81gProtein: 50.1gFat: 13.9gSaturated Fat: 4.4gFiber: 3.1gSugar: 23.2g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!