Duo Oreo Baked Oats
A super creamy baked oats recipe with a flavor combination of dark Oreo and golden Oreo 😍
- 80 g oats
- 1 banana
- 280 ml milk
- 20 g protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 dark Oreo
- 1 golden Oreo
- 2 tbsp protein chocolate yogurt
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- Mix the banana, oats, milk, protein powder and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp cocoa powder to half of the mixture.
- Pour 2/3 of the both the mixtures in another bowl.
- Add the yoghurt and protein chocolate yoghurt in the center of the mixture.
- Add the rest of the mixture on top. And add half a golden and half a dark Oreo on top. DO NOT MIX IT AGAIN!
- Put it in the oven on 200 C for 20 minutes.
Vegan: use plant based milk and yoghurt Seasoning: does not apply.
Calories: 341kcalCarbohydrates: 52.8gProtein: 19.3gFat: 7.3gSaturated Fat: 3.1gFiber: 6.5gSugar: 16.3g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!