Easy Crispy Sushi
- Cooking pan
- Frying pan
- 100 g sushi rice
- 1 avocado
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- Cook the sushi rice. Add rice vinegar to the rice after its cooked, if you want to do this properly.
- Flatten the rice in a baking tin and place it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to cool it down. (I used a brownie baking tin)
- In the meantime, cut the salmon in small pieces. Add the sriracha and yoghurt.
- Take the rice out of the baking tin and cut it in pieces (around 1x2 cm). Fry both sides of the pieces till golden. Dab the pieces with kitchen paper to get the oil off
- Top the pieces with thin slices of avocado and the salmon. Optional to add a jalapeño.
Vegan: use vegan salmon and plantbased milk Seasoning: optional to add a little bit of pepper and salt.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!