In the mood for a juicy vegan burger? Try this falafel burger with lots of flavor!
- Blend / Food Processor / Handblender
- Frying pan
- 200 g chickpeas raised and drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red onion (pickled)
- 2 italian bun (or a hamburger bun)
- 1 baby romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp muhammara
- Pickle the onion; put the onion in vinegar, powdered sugar and salt for 10 minutes.
- Put all ingredients of the burger in a blender or food processor. Add the spices that are mentioned in the notes.
- Create 2 burgers from the mixture.
- Fry the burgers until golden brown. Turn frequently. Let the burgers drain on a paper towl.
- In the meantime, heat up the buns.
- Cut the buns in half. Top the bun with the toppings and the burger.
Vegan: is already vegan. Seasoning: 1 tsp parsely, ½ tsp of cumin, coriander, pepper, salt, and cayennepeper.
Calories: 410kcalCarbohydrates: 69.5gProtein: 13gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 0.7gFiber: 8.2gSugar: 7.6g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!