The fluffiest pancakes you will ever taste! So good and so light!
- Frying pan
- 120 g all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 160 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
- Combine flour, salt, and baking powder into a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, seperate the egg yolk from the egg white. Mix the egg yolks with the milk, vanilla, and melted butter together.
- Pour the wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredients and stir till mostly incorporated.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and scoop it through the mixture.
- Put a round shaped baking tin in the pan and spray it with non-sticking spray. Scoop 2-3 tsbp in the tin and cook until the first side is golden brown.
- Flip and repeat on the other side. Adjust heat accordingly.
Vegan: not possible. Sorry, I will make it soon x Seasoning: not needed.
Calories: 425kcalCarbohydrates: 58.4gProtein: 11.8gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9.1gSugar: 4.1g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!