Gnocchi with Carrot Paprika sauce and Pulled chicken
A super creamy rich sauce made of carrot, paprika and tomatoes, combined with delicious pulled chicken and gnocchi. The recipe sounds more difficult than it actually is. No worries you can do it!
- Cooking pan
- ½ carrot
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 250 g gnocchi
- 100 ml cooking cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 125 g cherry tomatoes
- 300 g chicken thigh (optional)
- 15 g pine nuts
- Put the chicken thighs in a cooking pan with boiling water in 20 minutes. Once it is ready, pull it with 2 forks and add paprika powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Cut the carrots, peppers, tomatoes and onion into pieces.
- Fry the onions, garlic and carrots until the carrots are almost soft, then add the peppers and tomatoes for 5 minutes.
- Put the carrots, peppers, tomatoes, garlic and onion in a blender (or use a hand blender if you want pieces of vegetables in it) and blend until smooth.
- Put the mix in a pan and add the cream and cherry tomatoes. Season the sauce with spices. Simmer gently for 15 min.
- Meantime, cook the gnocchi for 4 minutes till they float and cook the pine nuts.
Vegan: Use jackfruit instead of pulled chicken and plant-based cooking cream. Seasoning: salt, pepper, basil and cayenne pepper
Calories: 636kcalCarbohydrates: 69.7gProtein: 52.7gFat: 15.9gSaturated Fat: 4.2gFiber: 5.2gSugar: 9.6g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!