Healthy Cherry Crumble
Dessert for breakast without feeling guilty, because it is completely healthy! A crispy crumble covers the sweet cherry pieces and the yoghurt add a nice creamy twist.
- 40 g oats (30 g oat flour, 10 g rolled oats)
- 10 g protein powder (optional, can be replaced by 10g oat flour)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 15 g margarine
- 5 g agave syrup
- 2 to 3 tsp applesauce
- 3 drops natrena
- pinch of salt
- 250 g cherry
- 3 drops stevia
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the cherries with 3 drops of stevia and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- In another bowl, mix the oats, cinnamon, salt, and protein powder.
- Add the agave syrup, apple sauce, remaining stevia and cinnamon, and margarine. Knead it with your hands into a crumbly dough.
- Divide the cherries in an oven dish. Crumble the dough over it.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add some yogurt if necessary.
Vegan: use plant-based butter and vegan protein powder. Seasoning: does not apply.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!