Homemade Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
If your love for chocolate is just as big as mine, you need to make this recipe! A healthy twist on chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Blender or food processor
- 175 g hazelnuts (without skin)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 60 g agave syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- 160 ml milk (I use almond milk)
- 2 tsp oil (optional for smootness)
- Roast the hazelnuts for 12-15 minutes on 175 °C. If you bought hazelnuts with skin, rub the skin off.
- Blend the hazelnuts together with all the other ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Store the spread in a jar and keep it in the fridge. It is good for around 2 weeks.
Vegan: use plant based milk Seasoning: does not apply.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!