Low Kcal Pizza
A pizza recipe which is super easy to make, low carb, high in protein, and super delish!
- hand mixer
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp self-raising flour
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Cheese (optional)
- Mushrooms (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
- Salami (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Add the onion powder, garlic powder, Italian herbs, salt, self-traveling flour and cornstarch.
- Spread it on a baking paper and put it in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Add the toppings and return to the oven for 8 minutes.
Vegan: does not apply. Seasoning: does not apply.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!