Microwaved Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Can you believe that these pumpkin cinnamon rolls only take 2 minutes to make?!They also can be made vegan and are super fluffy!
- 90 g self-raising flour
- 10 g pumpkin puree
- 10 g yoghurt (I used soy yoghurt)
- 20 g margarine
- 3 tbsp milk
- 5 ml liquid sweetener
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice (or cinnamon)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp biscoff lotus spread (melted)
- 3 tbsp yoghurt (I used soy yoghurt)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 5 drops liquid sweetener
- Mix the flour, cinnamon and baking powder.
- In the meantime, melt the margarine together with the milk.
- Add the margarine, milk, sweetener, pumpkin puree and yoghurt to the flour and knead it into a ball. If it still looks dry, add 1 tbsp of milk.
- Roll the dough flat. Not too thin, around 3 mm thick. Spread the Biscoff Lotus spread on the dough. Roll up the dough and cut it in 3 pieces.
- Place the rolls in a bowl and microwaved it for 90 seconds on 1000W. You might need to experiment a bit with it, if they are too dry, place they shorter in the microwave or add more milk. If they are too wet, place them 10 sec. longer in the microwave.
- Mix the ingredients of the topping together and drizzle it on top.
Vegan: use plant based milk, margarine and yoghurt. Replace the honey with maple or agave syrup. Seasoning: add a little bit of salt to the dough.
Calories: 153kcalCarbohydrates: 28.7gProtein: 3.2gFat: 2.8gSaturated Fat: 0.5gFiber: 0.8gSugar: 5.8g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!