Nachos out of the oven full of cheese, veggies and pulled chicken! This recipe is still healthy because it is loaded with nutritious food and the nacho chips are the carbs. So, you can eat this quilt-free.
- Cooking pan
- Frying pan
- 300 g chicken thigh (pulled)
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- 50 g old cheese
- 2 slices cheddar (optional)
- 200 ml sifted tomatoes
- 100 g nacho chips
- Bring water to the boil and add the chicken for 20 minutes. Once this is done, pull it with 2 forks and add the seasoning.
- Fry the chicken for 5 minutes to add flavor.
- Cut the zucchini, tomatoes, onion and bell pepper in small pieces. Fry this till soft and drain the moisture.
- In an oven dish, layer the ingredients as followed: ½ of the vegetables, ½ of the nacho chips, ½ of the cheese, the rest of the vegetables, all the pulled chicken and the rest of the nachos and cheese. Put this in the oven for 10 minutes on 180 °C.
- Top it with avocado, cream cheese, red onion and sweet chili sauce.
Vegan: use jackfruit instead of the pulled chicken and replace the cheese with plant-based cheese. Seasoning: paprika powder, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne powder, salt, peper, parsley and powdered sugar.
Calories: 473kcalCarbohydrates: 49.7gProtein: 20.6gFat: 22.5gSaturated Fat: 7.7gFiber: 6.8gSugar: 12.8g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!