Pumpkin Waffles with Crispy Chicken
This combination is gold if you're a fan of savory waffles!
- Waffle maker (if you don't have this, you can also turn them into pancakes)
- Frying pan
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 6 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp flour
- 120 ml milk
- 130 g whole wheat flour
- 1,5 egg
- 125 g pumpkin (mashed)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1½ tbsp melted butter
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- Dip the chicken thigh in the cornstarch. Beat the eggs and dip the chicken in it. Lastly, dip the chicken in flour and breadcrumbs.
- Fry the chicken till golden brown.
- Cook the pumpkin if needed and mash or blend it.
- Mix all the ingredients of the waffles together.
- Heat up the waffle iron and bake the waffles.
- Fry the eggs and cut the avocado.
Vegan: does not apply Seasoning: add salt and pepper
Calories: 810kcalCarbohydrates: 82.8gProtein: 43.6gFat: 30.4gSaturated Fat: 7.5gFiber: 14.5gSugar: 10.4g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!