Peanutbutter chocolate overnight oats
This is my every morning chocolate kickstart! No better way than starting your morning with some chocolate, peanutbutter and oats!
- 80 g oatmeal
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 30 gr peanutbutter
- 30 g chia seeds
- milk The amount depends on the texture you prefer.
- 2 tbsp protein powder optional
- Put the oatmeal in a bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder, chia seeds and protein powder. Mix everything together.
- Add the peanut butter and pour in the milk. Stir everything till smooth.
- Optional to top it with fruits, nuts and chocolate.
Calories: 324kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 23.3gFat: 17.1gSaturated Fat: 4.3gFiber: 8.4gSugar: 7.5g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!