Easy mini pizza's! This is all you need in your life.
- 250 g self-rising flour
- 150 ml yoghurt
- 40 ml olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven at 200 °C.
- Knead all the ingredients together for around 5 minutes.
- Lightly dust your work surface with flour. Roll out the dough into a rectangle.
- Brush the dough all over with tomato sauce and lots of cheese. (I prefer to use salsa).
- Start at the long end and roll the dough firmly into a block. Trim the edges and cut the block into 12 rolls. (around 1½ cm thick)
- Place the rolls in an oven dish. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Vegan: use plant based milk and cheese Seasoning: add salt, pepper and oregano.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!