Korma with Vegan Naan
Delicious vegan curry and you don't even miss the meat or meat substitute!
- Frying pan
- Cooking pan
- 200 g broccoli
- 200 g pumpkin
- 200 g carrot
- 70 g korma pice paste (for example Fairtrade)
- 100 g chickpeas
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 120 g rice
Naan (2 breads)
- 125 g selfraising flour
- 75 g yoghurt
- 1 tsp salt, garlic powder and coriander
- Cut and wok the vegetables. Meanwhile, cook the rice.
- Add the spice paste briefly to the vegetables. Then add the coconut milk.
- Drain the chickpeas and toss them through the sauce.
- Simmer low until the vegetables are al dente (this is when you can poke the vegetables with your fork).
- Mix all the ingredients for the naan together and kneed it into a dough.
- Cut the dough in 4 pieces and roll the pieces into a flat, oval shape.
- Brush the bread with olive oil and fry each side of the dough in a pan for 4 minutes.
Vegan: it is already vegan. Seasoning: add more salt and pepper.
Calories: 710kcalCarbohydrates: 110.9gProtein: 19.7gFat: 22.2gSaturated Fat: 10gFiber: 17.4gSugar: 16.7g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!