A strawberry cheesecake which is high in protein and low in sugars!Perfect to satisfy your strawberry sweet tooth.
- 150 g (Maria) biscuits
- 50 g oats
- 1 L low fat yoghurt (or cottage cheese)
- 12 gelatin sheets
- 10 ml liquid sweetener
- 160 g butter (add more if you like a compact bottom)
- 400 g strawberries
- Put the gelatin sheets in water for 15 minutes. In de meantime, melt the butter
- Blend the biscuits and oats into crumbs in a food processor. Add the melted butter en 3 ml liquid sweetener.
- Put baking paper in a baking tin and make a layer of the crumbs (the bottom).
- In a saucepan, heat up the yoghurt, leftover liquid sweetener and gelatin sheet. Stir till the gelatin is completely dissolved. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, blend 350 g of the strawberries. Leave the rest for the topping.
- Put half of the yoghurt mixture on top of the crumbs. Stir in the blended strawberries in the other half of the yoghurt mixture. Add this on top of the also to the crumbs.
- Blend the strawberry yoghurt a little bit with a knife with the normal yoghurt. This will create the marble effect.
- Put it in the fride for a night or a day. Place the left over strawberries on top when serving the cheesecake.
Calories: 133kcalCarbohydrates: 11.3gProtein: 5.3gFat: 8.6gSaturated Fat: 1.9gFiber: 2.4gSugar: 3.4g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!