Protein Peanut Butter Pretzel
The perfect combination of sweet and savory! A crispy salty bite with a creamy peanut butter filling and choclate coating. The ideal snack if you are a peanut butter fan!
- 50 pretzels
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp oat flour (blended oatmeal)
- 1 tbsp protein powder
- 120 g peanut butter
- 20 g agave syrup
- Mix the protein powder and the oat flour. Then mix it with the peanut butter and agave syrup.
- Take a pretzel, add some of the peanut butter mixture with a teaspoon. Then stick another pretzel on top. Do this until the peanut butter mixture is gone.
- Melt the chocolate. Dip those pretzels halfway in.
- Sprinkle a little salt over them and let them dry.
Vegan: use plant-based protein powder Seasoning: sprinkles it with. salt
Calories: 55kcalCarbohydrates: 5.4gProtein: 2.2gFat: 3.2gSaturated Fat: 0.9gFiber: 0.6gSugar: 2.2g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!