Meatless sausage rolls, the perfect snack for Christmas!
- 6 plant-based sausages of Meatless Farm
- 3 sheets puff pastry (use without butter if you want lactose-free)
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 50 g cheese
- Make sure the puff pastry is defrosted and preheat the oven on 210 °C.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the puff pastry. Sprinkle the cheese and oregano on top.
- Cut the puff pastry in thin slices (around 2x4 cm).
- Cut the sausage in half.
- Swirl the puff pastry around the sausage and place it on a baking tray.
- Spread aquafaba on the puff pastry and sprinkle extra cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Vegan: use plant-based cheese and puff pastry without butter. Seasoning: oregano
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!