Sesame Peanut Noodles
Sweet and spicy noodles with a delicious peanut bite!Umami, sweet and savoury flavors are coming together in one dish. And it only takes 15 minutes to make!
- Frying pan
- Cooking pan
- 150 g noodles
- 200 g carrots (or if you're Dutch, use a Hutspot mix)
- 1 onion
- 200 g chicken thigh
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 tsp sriracha (optional if you like it spicy)
- 20 g peanuts
- 150 ml sesame wok sauce
- Fry the chicken thighs.
- Cut the bell peppers, carrots and onion. Add them to the chicken.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles.
- Add the sesame wok sauce and sriracha to the chicken and vegetables.
- Lastly, add the noodles.
- Sprinkle it with peanuts. Optional: add a little bit of lime, fried onions and sesame seeds.
Vegan: remove the chicken Seasoning: koriander, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika powder and salt.
Calories: 555kcalCarbohydrates: 62.8gProtein: 38.7gFat: 17.1gSaturated Fat: 3.2gFiber: 5.4gSugar: 23.9g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!