Shrimp Garlic Pasta
An easy and delicious pasta with a flavor combination of garlic, shrimps and tomatoes! It only takes 15 minutes to make!
- Frying pan
- Cooking pan
- 300 g shrimps
- 150 g spaghetti
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 red bell peppers
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp sambal
- Bring water to the boil and cook the pasta. Don't throw away the pasta water!
- Cut the bell pepper and onion into small pieces and fry them together with 1 clove of garlic.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and add them after two minutes to the bell pepper.
- Add a bit of olive oil to the frying bring and heat it up on high heat. Add 1 clove of garlic and ½ tsp of sambal. Add the the shrimps, make sure you don't cook them too long!
- Add the pasta to the bell pepper, onion and tomatoes. Add 2-3 tbsp of pasta water, lemon juice and seasoning. Lastly, stir in the shrimps.
- Additonal; add Parmezan on top.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!