Strawberry Cheesecake Baked Oats
- ½ banana
- 40 g oats
- 130 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 g protein powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 4 frozen strawberries (melted)
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 1½ mini chocolate chip cookies or maria cookies
- Mix the banana, oats, milk, vanilla extract, protein powder and baking powder in a bowl.
- Pour 2/3 of the mix in another bowl.
- Cut the melted frozen strawberries. Mix the yoghurt and melted frozen strawberries together (the juice of the strawberries is supposed to mix with the yoghurt, this will give it a natural strawberry flavor).
- Put the yoghurt in the center of the banana oat mixture.
- Add the rest of the banana oat mixture on top.
- Add extra strawberries and mini chocolate chip cookies or Maria cookies on top. DO NOT MIX IT AGAIN!
- Put it in the oven on 200 C for 20 minutes.
Vegan: use plant based protein powder, milk and yoghurt. Seasoning: does not apply.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!