Sweet Potato Salad
An easy salad with lots of greens in 15 minutes!
- Frying pan
- Cooking pan
- 80 g lettuce
- 50 g spinach
- 200 g sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon (optional)
- 1 hand pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Clean and cut the sweet potato into slices. Put a little bit of water in the frying pan, add the sweet potato, put the lit on the pan and cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, fry the sweet potato quickly on high heat.
- In the meantime, cook the eggs in the cooking pan.
- In a bowl, mix the lettuce, spinach, pesto and avocado.
- Add the eggs and sweet potato on top.
Vegan: use vegan pesto and leave out the eggs. Seasoning: add salt and pepper.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!