Easy dinner recipe which is done in 15 minutes! The sauce is super creamy and has lots of flavors.
- Frying pan
- Cooking pan
- 100 g noodles
- 65 g tahini
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 red bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 300 g chicken thigh (optional)
- 2 spring onion
- Cut the bell pepper and zucchini and fry it.
- Bring water to the boil and cook the noodles.
- In a bowl, mix the sriracha, tahini, agave syrup, seasoning and coconut milk. Taste if you like it, otherwise add more seasoning, sriracha, or agave.
- Mix everything together. Add spring onion and sesame seeds on top.
Vegan: it is already vegan Seasoning: add salt, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika powder and black pepper.
Calories: 475kcalCarbohydrates: 44.7gProtein: 11.6gFat: 31.1gSaturated Fat: 13.1gFiber: 7.8gSugar: 17.6g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!