Tiramisu Protein Crêpes
Tiramisu for breakfast! YES!! Imagine your Sunday morning crêpes with a shot espresso and a creamy filling
- Frying pan
- 70 g oat flour
- 20 g protein powder
- 2 egg white
- 60 ml espresso (2 shots)
- 160 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 200 ml yoghurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp liquid sweetener
- Mix all the ingredients for the crêpes together till smooth.
- Heat up some oil in a frying pan and put it on medium-high heat.
- Create a thin layer that covers the whole pan. Fry till golden, flip it and fry the other side.
- In the meantime, mix the ingredients for the creamy filling together.
- Fill the crêpes with the creamy filling and fold them two times in half.
Vegan: not possible Seasoning: does not apply
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!