Tuna pasta with olives and capers
This recipe is inspired by a little restaurant in Malta. They had delicious pasta's wit ha beautiful sea view, and this was my favourite pasta there! I think have eaten this pasta 3 times in one holiday! It is a pasta with lots of protein and a lovely savory flavour!
- Frying pan
- Cooking pan
- 150 gr pasta
- 300 gr tuna
- 250 gr cherry tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 eggplant
- 50 g capers
- 50 g black olives
- 50 g tomato sauce I prefer to use tomato cubes.
- Bring water to a boil and cook the pasta.
- Meanwhile, cut the cherry tomatoes in half, and the eggplant and bell pepper into cubes.
- Fry the vegetables. Add the tomato sauce, tuna, capers, olives and spices to taste.
- Mix everything together and enjoy!
Seasoning: cayenne powder, chill pepper, salt, black pepper, paprika powder.
Calories: 563kcalCarbohydrates: 71.8gProtein: 55.9gFat: 6.8gSaturated Fat: 1.1gFiber: 13.2gSugar: 15.6g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!