Looking for a light dinner? Try these delicious filled zucchini! However, this recipe is low on carbs so don't forget to add them!
- Oven tray
- Frying pan
- 300 g chicken fillet
- 3 zucchinis
- 200 g tomato cubes with oregano and basil
- grated cheese
- Cut the courgettes in half and pod them out (with a spoon or ice cream scoop). Place them in the baking tray.
- Place the courgettes in a preheated oven (200 °C) for 15 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry them.
- Add the tomato cubes.
- Remove the courgettes from the oven and fill them with the chicken and diced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over it and put it back in the oven for 2 minutes.
Don't forget to add some carbs as well. For example, couscous, rice or pasta.
Calories: 407kcalCarbohydrates: 13.7gProtein: 51.3gFat: 16.4gSaturated Fat: 3.2gFiber: 4.4gSugar: 7.7g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!