Zucchini Pizza Baked Oats
A super easy and CHEESY baked oat recipe based on my fav food; PIZZA! It might sound weird, but it’s taste actually like pizza and it’s such a good alternative 😍
- 50 g oat flour
- 10 g protein powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 50 ml milk
- 40 g tomato sauce
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ courgette (grated)
- cheese (grated)
- Mix 50 g oat flour, 10 g protein powder and 1/2 tsp baking powder, oregano and salt in a bowl.
- Add 50 ml milk, 40 g tomato sauce, 1/2 tbsp olive oil and half a courgette (grated).
- Pour 2/3 of the mix in another bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp tomato sauce and mozzarella or grated cheese in the center of the mixture.
- Add the rest of the mixture on top. And add extra cheese on top (I also added tomatoes and sausage). DO NOT MIX IT AGAIN!
- Put it in the oven on 200 C for 20-25 minutes.
Vegan: use vegan cheese. Seasoning: does not apply.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!